Conveyor Belt Solutions
SEMCOR Will Be There Wherever, Whenever You Need Us:
We know that being down is not an option for you. If your conveyor belt system breaks down or isn’t operating at peak efficiency, it can have a devastating impact on your company’s productivity — and profitability. That’s why SEMCOR offers a comprehensive menu of prompt, reliable conveyor belt services you can access around the clock, if needed. We can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week to fabricate what you need from our plant or to come onsite and help you out of a jam.
Contact Us Today
Conveyor Belt Installation Services
Conveyor belt installation requires skill and knowledge. If it isn’t done properly, your belting system won’t deliver the results you expect, and it could possibly jeopardize the safety of your workers. Our conveyor belt solutions include professional installation of all types belting systems — we can handle the entire installation process from start to finish as well as providing:
- Onsite field installation of belting that you have just purchased or that was purchased in the past
- Repair of existing belting while pursuing more permanent solutions
- Post installation includes belt tracking to make sure you are able to run smoothly after installer leaves
- We bring all necessary equipment onsite for mechanical or hot splices as required
- Delivery of belt can often be included as part of installation
Conveyor Belt Repair Services
A conveyor belting system failure can occur at any time and can bring your entire operation to a halt. Whether you need major or minor conveyor belting repair work, the team at SEMCOR is ready to help. We are familiar with virtually every type of belting system used in today’s industrial processes. We will arrive at your facility as quickly as possible and have you up and running quickly. Twenty-four/seven emergency repair service is also available.
Conveyor Belt Fabrication Services
Below is a partial list of services we provide our customers. Because of our experience and diversified fabrication capabilities that include welding and machining, we are able to offer an impressive variety of belt fabrication services, such as:
- Hot Belt Splicing: We have the expertise to effectively execute the challenging process of hot belt slicing via vulcanization, which involves the precise application of heat and pressure.
- Conveyor Belt Tracking: We have the ability to perform conveyor belt tracking service and repairs to ensure your belting is in proper alignment and maintains the desired path.
- Grommet Setting: Our conveyor belt solutions include accurate grommet setting to ensure those small but extremely important grommets are properly guiding the belt during operation.
- Lacing: Our list of expert belting services also includes checking, repairing and, if necessary, replacing the lacing so the belt ends are properly attached.
- Perforating: We can expertly perforate your conveyor belts to facilitate the proper flow of air that is essential for belting applications in vacuum or drying operations.
- Hole Punching: Our belting equipment includes state-of-the-art belt punches that enable us to create precise holes in your belts in accordance with your diagrams for your specialized applications.
- Cleating: You can count on us to perform high-quality belt cleating that is beneficial for industrial applications including food handling, road construction, wide-belt sanding, road construction and many others.
- Lap Preparations: We can perform lap preparation to ensure that the lap area is the same thickness as the belt, which is essential for a successful splice.
- V-Guides: We can install V-guides on a conveyor belt for precise belt tracking.
Contact SEMCOR today to learn more about our wide range of material handling solutions, including our assortment of conveyor belt installation, repair and fabrication services.