Conveyor Belting Vulcanizers, Lacers & More
We can provide you with state-of-the-art equipment to allow you to do some of your own belt fabrication as well as the supplies such as lacing and cement you may need. We can also rent out equipment if desired. We are also certified to ship out adhesives and cements so you can be assured that you will receive them safely. Here is just a glimpse of what we can offer:
- Cement: We offer a wide selection of all-purpose, two-component cold-bonding liquid cement products that are ideally suited for applications such as bonding repair strips and patches, as well as splicing conveyor belts.
- Adhesives: Choose from a wide assortment of adhesives that can be used for joining and fabrication of various types of conveyor and power transmission belting.
- Vulcanizers: Conveyor belt vulcanizers will increase the resistance, strength and elasticity of rubber belt components. Our selection of vulcanizing equipment will create a smooth splice that reduces the risk of tearing, snagging and other processes that could lead to premature belt wear. Products are available for both hot and cold vulcanization applications.
- Belt Cutters: We feature a wide assortment of tools that can provide safe, efficient cutting of all types of belting materials, from soft rubber to hard fabric-plied and woven PVC belting.
- Conveyor Belt Lacers and Lacing: SEMCOR is your one-stop source for conveyor belt lacing that enables the belt ends to be connected and disconnected as needed, offering a more flexible alternative to permanently spliced belting. We feature the revolutionary Alligator conveyor belt lacing system from Flexco that is perfect for all types of conveyor and transmission belts as well as sanitary applications.
Contact SEMCOR today to learn more about our conveyor belt fabrication equipment and supplies, and how they can help you with your belt fabrication and repair needs.