ABZ Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves – Figures 396/397
Butterfly Valve Specifications
ABZ precision-built butterfly valves can be used for chemical and abrasion resistance applications. With all bodies machined to handle high tolerances for guaranteed dimensions, these valves can be used for a wide selection of other applications as well.
Here are some key features:
- The stem is secured by a series of snap rings and washers to prevent blowout.
- Top bushing is made of impact and corrosion-resistant materials to protect the stem from side thrusts of the operator.
- Special double-V shape of stem seals self-adjust for protection of the stem area from pressure or vacuum use.
- Long neck to meet insulation requirements.
- Disc edge is individually processed through hand buffing and machining for a smooth edge, providing a bubble-tight shutoff and a maximum seat life.
- Stem and body are isolated from the line media by the interference fit of the primary seal created between the disc and seat.